Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dream Big!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagine."--
Henry David Thoreau

I started typing tonight with a completely different spin on this topic until I realized I have been a lifelong come from the back of the pack under dog! Yep, I am that girl. I've never had a thing from an A at the top of my paper to my name turning up on the cheerleading roster come easy to me. Most people will tsk tsk and say that they worked hard for everything they have ever gotten too. I know that is true! I believe we all work hard. 

Between varsity and junior varsity cheerleading I think I tried out six times before I finally made majorettes. Granted, we really didn't have majorettes but I was finally something! The following year I was a cheerleader. Grades were hard and I was suddenly in a very academic atmosphere coming from  barely making the grade. Summer school! That was just the beginning.

I'm still at it. Training and titling working dogs without close resources. Another time of learning from the ground up, making mistakes, and being the underdog. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment