Monday, December 14, 2009

The Domestic Duchess

I could never call myself a Domestic Diva. No Diva here. As a matter of fact, I am one woman who could use a pedicure and manicure on a regular basis. Try to find the time and money for that when you are a stay at home mom who has other priorities in mind.
So what interests the Duchess, you ask? Well, I have a penchant for little girls who love to dress up and love to get dirty. I love German Shepherds and delight in training them. Getting my hands in the soil and growing things makes me smiling and content. Spending time in the kitchen cooking up something yummy just makes my day. That is the Domestic aspect.
The Duchess hates to clean up after the little girls. Is not crazy about all the mud that large dogs can track in on the floor. Gets frustrated with all the weeds and bugs at times. Hates to wash dishes. Sometimes would prefer to order pizza rather than spend time cooking a meal! Ha! That's me. A collection of opposites.

No comments:

Post a Comment